1. Most days: Waking up with my beautiful boys.
2. Feb: Sapporo with K and laughing ’til my stomach ached.
3. March: Fun with Tash in Jozi – fun like in the old days fun.
4. April: Driving 15 hours to to spend 24 hours soaking up the Northern Province bush.
7. November: Celebrating my god-daughter’s second birthday with my second family in Jozi.
8. November: Woohoooooooooooo! Listening to Obama live on CNN during his nomination acceptance speech on my couch at home in Jozi.
9. November: Being very insignificant in my very special brother’s annual celebration.
10. December: Making Christmas mince pies for my friends Oso and Brij in Oakland and learning how hard it is to know the right path when you come across it in the dark.